Capitalizing on the success of our Penske Racing Shock based suspension, we decided it was time to offer a lower priced alternative for the Lexus owner interested in achieving the ultimate in handling both on the road and on the track. Our goal was to achieve the instant turn-in response of small dedicated sports cars like the Porsche Cayman, at-the-limit balance and predictability at the track, all while maintaining poise and reasonable comfort on the street. In addition to our performance goals, we also wanted to break the cost barrier, and offer a single adjustable (rebound adjustment, fixed compression). We are proud to say that we have met all of our design goals, and are pleased to introduce a high performance suspension package at a great price.
Please note this is the second evolution "R2" of our Road & Track suspension.
Summary of Features and Specs:
- Silvers Coilovers shocks custom valved to our track tested specifications.
- Made in USA Hypercoil custom spring rates. These are the same springs as used in Indycar, IMSA, Formula 1, NASCAR, etc!
- Hypercoil helper springs on front coilover applications improve height adjustability range.
- Shocks are warrantied for 18 months, one of the longest warranties in the suspension industry!
- Standard Spring rates (custom rates available upon request) -- 900lbs(16kg) Front & 800lbs(14kg) Rear – Standard Road&Track setup.
- Every coilover leaving our shop is pre-set for optimal lowered ride height, only minor adjustments are necessary upon installation.
- Includes remote adjusters
After placing an order, we offer a 1-on-1 consultation in order to determine the best shock and spring specifications for your needs.
We highly recommend to install our Ultimate Steering Response Product (USRS) in conjunction with this suspension to improve your steering response (offered as an option to this product).