Its hard to believe that as of 2020, our original “RR780” RCF/GSF supercharger kit featured on many dozens of RCF/GSFs throughout the world, has now been in production for over 3 years! While this kit has proven to be reliable and upgradable to power levels of over 650whp (or 780hp at the crank), we are now introducing the Street kit intended to fulfill the needs of RCF owners looking for a significant power boost at a reduced price. This kit makes 545whp (about 650hp at the crank) with water-methanol (please refer to the dyno chart in the photo gallery).
Our new affordable RR625 Street kit features some of the same components as the original kit such as the Rotrex C38-92 blower. We reduced the cost in the following way (please also refer to the comparison table below):
- 545whp with water-methanol injection, 568whp with both methanol and e40, and 525whp on e40! Please refer to the dyno chart in the photo gallery of this product.
- Front mount intercooler removed. We are able to do this by reducing boost level a bit, and requiring the use fuel of 30% ethanol blend. Keep in mind, at peak boost levels of around 5psi, the minimal increase in intake air temperature is mitigated by using higher octane fuel.
- Dual Turbosmart Big Bubba blow off valves (BOV) replaced with a single BOV.
- Billet tensioner replaced with lower cost conventional heavy duty tensioner.
- ATI aluminum harmonically dampened crank pulley is replaced with a modified OEM pulley.
- Available for model years 2017 and up for an additional charge.
Please also note that RR Racing is using Rotrex C38R on all RR780 kits. RR625 Street kit use Rotrex C38-92 superchargers.
All these changes result in a kit that still delivers significant dyno proven power gains (545whp) at a reasonable cost!
Please note that this kit requires either a Methanol or Ethanol kits as an option for an extra charge (see options).
Also, all parts of this kit can be upgraded in the future, depending on power goals.