RR Racing is proud to make history again by being the first to offer an ECU reprogramming for Lexus RC F engine control unit (ECU). The Lexus RC F ECU is a very complex and sophisticated engine management system. RR Racing has been developing this upgrade tune with weeks of testing, intimately understanding RC F ECU's parameters and structures, testing various changes to optimize power and torque effectively while retaining stock fuel efficiency, knock control sensitivity, and other built in safety features. During the development and testing period, we have logged many track hours and hundreds of miles of road testing and road-dyno logging with many more hours spent on a sophisticated Dynojet dyno at a top-notch climate controlled facility.
We had done most of our development on the road, under real world conditions, doing hundreds of runs, datalogs, and hundreds of miles of testing between re-maps in order to determine how the ECU reacts to changes and adjust learning parameters. We have developed a full understanding of the following ECU functions/parameters, including but not limited to:
- Direct Injection / Port Injection fuel mapping
- Ignition control (RC F has base ignition maps, cam timing dependent ignition maps, knock correction maps)
- Intake and Exhaust variable cam maps
- Torque to throttle mapping (allows us to enhance throttle response)
Our on road impressions are that the RC F pulls much more smoothly and linearly, with excellent midrange torque improvement you can definitely feel and appreciate.
After extensive road dyno and datalogs, we headed over to top-notch climate controlled Dynojet testing facility and conducted many hours of dyno tests.
- Please select this product and chose all required options as follows:
- RR Racing Intake: you can chose to buy one of our intake tubes at a discount that not only look good but also add additional hp (for more information, please refer to our Intake category)
- PPE Headers: you can chose to buy the best headers on the market as part of one package for even more hp gain!
- Headers: please select Yes if your car has after-market headers already
- Exhaust: please select Yes if your car is equipped with a high-flow exhaust
- De-catted Manifold: please select Yes if your car's catalytic converters in the exhaust manifolds were removed
- Stock Aibox: please select Yes if you have a stock intake airbox
- Intake Tube: please select Yes if you have an after-market intake tube
- Please select the chosen shipping for us to ship you back the ECU (please contact us if the desirable shipping is not available). Please note that if you are ordering PPE Headers as an option, select the best shipping for headers and let us know in notes how do you want us to ship you back the ECU (e.g., priority, overnight, etc.).
- After placing your order on our on-line store, you will get an email with shipping instructions and our shipping address.
- After we receive your ECU and reflash it with the chosen tune, we will ship it back as per option you selected.
If we make any version updates to this tune, we will make any such version updates available to our customer free of charge.
New Upgrades and Tune Releases
We are continually developing new upgrades to the RC-F. New ECU tune upgrade/releases will be offered at a discount to customers who bought this tune.
RR-Racing cannot ensure the applicability of manufacturer's or third-party warranties after performing this modification. Likewise, RR-Racing does not provide any warranty, written or implied, to the engine or drivetrain of your vehicle. Additionally, certain tuning features, such as removal of check engine light (CEL) triggers may be illegal for road use. RR-Racing provides these ECU tuning services for race vehicles only. RR-Racing does not condone the removal of any emissions related device on vehicles used on public roads. RR Racing is not responsible for any accident caused by the use of our products and ECU upgrade -- our products are intended for off-road use solely at purchaser's risk. By buying this product, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.
Do you recommend aftermarket intakes?
We do not recommend any aftermarket intakes that remove the factory airbox. The only recommended intakes are intakes pipes like our RR-Racing Intake pipe, or equivalent.