PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: RR Racing does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. RR Racing will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Please note that this product is available as an option with the ECU Upgrade Tune and as part of our Performance Upgrade Package that includes our Tuned Intake System!
RR Racing has been evaluating headers for Lexus IS-F for some time now. When finally choosing the headers to complement our ECU upgrade and supercharger for Lexus IS-F, we selected the best headers available on the market. The PPE ISF Headers make a significant increase in flow compared to the stock manifolds. Tube lengths and diameters are increased coming together into a ported 4-1 parallel merge collector. Completely TIG welded construction with thick 16 gauge tubing for long lasting power gains.
According to our estimates PPE headers can make about 30 additional wheel horsepower compared to OEM manifolds with removed catalysts. If you buy headers with the tune package, then you can expect total power gains (including an exhaust) of 60-70hp over stock! Please refer to our ECU upgrade tune product for recent estimates.
Please note that the headers do not come with manifold gaskets. For older cars replacing manifold gaskets may be necessary. We offer these as one of the options with this product.
- Comes with optional RR Racing ECU Upgrade Tune package for increase power gain
- 3/8" thick head and outlet flanges
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel 16 gauge tubing
- 15 degree parallel merge collectors
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- Includes factory style outlet gaskets and optional engine gaskets
- Installation instructions
- 1yr warranty
- RR-Racing recommends using ceramic coating or 2" wide titanium heat insulation with these headers for thermal insulation. We also recommend keeping the heat shield to insulate the starter when the headers are installed.
Headers that are not equipped with factory catalysts and are for racing vehicles only (for vehicles not registered to be driven on the road). RR-Racing cannot ensure the applicability of manufacturer's or third-party warranties after performing this modification. Likewise, RR-Racing does not provide any warranty, written or implied, to the engine or drivetrain of your vehicle. By buying this product, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.