Another exciting product from RR Racing! After nearly 12 years since the introduction of the 2nd generation Lexus IS350 Lexus enthusiasts FINALLY have an option that makes some serious power. The 2IS Supercharger kit features the same supercharger and drive system proven with over 15,000 miles of track, dyno, and street testing on our shop 2014 IS350. We have now taken our 3IS system and adapted it to the 2IS. Our goal for this kit was to exceed the power to weight ratio of the top-of-the range Lexus IS-F and RC-F, while creating reliable, smooth and seamless levels of power that elevate the IS300/350 into a completely different league of performance. With this release for the 2nd gen IS, we are well exceeding this goal!
Please note, dyno results are for IS350 RWD equipped with headers and Invidia exhaust. This exhaust utilizes a single 70mm pipe which is somewhat restrictive at these hp levels (we recommend a “true dual” system for additional gains).
RR470 Stage II Kit Specifications:
- Power: Our customers can expect to make about 446 whp (wheel horsepower on a Dynojet dyno, STD correction), 93 pump gas, equipped with standard PPE headers and a dual custom exhaust. Please also refer to the Dyno chart below for the RWD model below (AWD power is very similar).
- Tuned ECU: We have logged countless development hours perfecting our ECU tune for the IS350 for ultimate reliability and drivability.
- Supplementary External Fuel computer: User tunable fuel control can be adjusted in real time.
- Supercharger: Rotrex Supercharger, c38-92 (largest Rotrex SC). Rotrex SC's are extremely efficient and quiet due to their planetary drive system which spins up to 90,000 rpm, much like a turbocharger. The c38-92 will support up to 500+whp, depending on future staged upgrades we offer. No need to every upgrade your SC to make more power!
- Dry Sump SC Oiling system with Oil Cooler: Our system comes with an autonomous dry sump oiling system and oil cooler, so our system does not require plumbing oil lines to the engine, or adding any additional heat input to the engine’s cooling system.
- Dedicated Drive System: Our system comes with an autonomous dry sump oiling system and oil cooler, so our system does not require plumbing oil lines to the engine, or adding any additional heat input to the engine’s cooling system. Rather than using the accessory belt to drive the SC, we designed a dedicated drive system that allows us to achieve the necessary belt tension for a reliable SC drive, without overstressing the alternator, water pump, and AC bearings.
- Automatic Tensioner System: No need to constantly adjust or tighten the SC belt, our automatic tensioner will maintain proper tension for the life of the belt.
- High Quality Turbosmart "Big Bubba" Billet Blow Off Valve: Adequate venting is essential for SC responsiveness, reliability, and drivability, so rather than use a cheap plastic or miniature BOV, we went the extra mile and use a premium BOV.
- Custom Air/Air Intercooler: We use a large intercooler core, and manufacture our intercoolers in-house. These intercoolers are extremely high quality, and are capable of supporting up to 500+whp, so there is no need to ever upgrade!
- Quality and Warranty: As all our other products, this kit enjoys our well known stringent quality standards for product development, manufacturing and service backed by 1 year warranty on all other components supplied with your kit.
RR-Racing cannot ensure the applicability of manufacturer's or third-party warranties after performing this modification. Likewise, RR-Racing does not provide any warranty, written or implied, to the engine or drivetrain of your vehicle. We recommend to check the health of your engine before installing this product. Installing this product on a compromised engine, may result in an engine failure.
RR Racing is not responsible for any accident caused by the use of our products -- our products are intended for off-road use solely at purchaser's risk. By buying this product, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.
Please note that with all our testing, the OBD flashing of Lexus's ECU is new. If you encounter problems during or after flashing, you may need to send us your ECU for re-flashing using our equipment.