At RR Racing, we never introduce a new product unless we are certain we are bringing added value and performance to the market. Our new 991 coilover conversion kit is no exception. Compared to any other coilover conversion on the market, our kit offers distinct advantages.
RR Racing's Coilover Conversion Kit includes the world’s first front adjustable camber plates
that fully convert the front upper spring perch to a fully articulating design, just like the GT3/RS. The stock upper spring perch is body mounted as shown in the diagram below.
This means that as the suspension articulates, the spring bends to accommodate the changing shock angles. A bending spring results significant lateral loads on the shock absorber, particularly when springs are upgraded to stiffer versions. Reduction in lateral shock loading is especially important because lateral shock loads result increased shock wear as well as reduction in the shocks ability to dampen vertical loads.
Through careful attention to design and track testing, our low stack height design allows for conversion to fully articulating upper spring perch without loss in suspension travel.
In addition, our kit offers the following additional advantages:
- Fully customizable spring options: You can choose from our street, or road & track spring settings, or consult with one of our suspension specialists on a totally custom spring rate setup that meets your needs.
- Coil over conversion of stock PASM shocks allows retention of the Porsche PASM features, while adding full height and corner balancing capability.
- Economically priced and customizable alternative to replacing the excellent quality Bilstein OEM PASM shocks.
- All coilover components are produced 100% in the USA from anodized 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless street.
- Depending on spring rates and availability, we use only the best race pedigree springs from Hypercoil, Swift, or Eibach.
Please note that you can also add optional caster bushings at a reduced price.Fitment:
All 991 models 2012-2019 (not GT3)