Please note! This is a complicated product with many options. If you are unsure of what to select, please contact us on the phone or via email to discuss your needs.
RR Racing Tune Options for Lexus RCF
This Performance Power Package combines the famous RR Racing Bazooka Exhaust with RR Racing PPE EPA Catted Headers and RR Racing tune for an increase of approximately 30 wheel hp.
Tuning is critical to optimize power gains with headers and exhaust. We offer various tuning options with this package (see options for this product) as follows:
The RR Racing Valvetronic Bazooka Exhaust:
- For RCF models 2017 we offer to swap your ECU with 2016 ECU. This is necessary as we cannot tune the newer ECUs, but we have successfully performed the ECU swaps with earlier models.
- Tuning physical ECU. You can ship us your ECU for us to tune. We will email you ECU removal instructions. For more information about this tune, please refer to RCF ECU Tune
- Remote Tuning. We can ship you our remote tuning kit on-loan (price includes refundable $550 deposit for the kit). We send detailed tuning instructions and links to remote tuning drivers and software that will need to be downloaded to your Windows computer. For more information about this tune and associated benefits and risks, please refer to RCF Remote ECU Tune
This product is a full cat-back system, but it is also available in as an axle back bolt-on to Borla exhaust system for the RC F.
In “Bazooka” mode, our RCF Valvetronic Exhaust is race-car loud, bringing out the full sonorous glory of the RCF v8. The sound is absolutely addictive, much like the popular Borla exhaust, only louder. But as amazing as that sound is, we fully realize that there are times where a more civilized exhaust note is required, so we implemented 2 electronic valves that route the exhaust gases through secondary mufflers. With a push of a button on the remote control key fob, your RCF will go from race car loud to quiet and drone-free in just a few seconds.
Our Valvetronic Bazooka features high quality stainless steel construction with 2.5” diameter T304 stainless steel piping, X-pipe for better exhaust scavenging and maximum hp gains, and is 100% made in the USA. Our standard quad tips are 3.5” diameter carbon fiber, and are removable/replaceable in case of damage.
Power gains are the similar compared to most 2.5” dual cat-less RCF exhausts, or about 25hp measured at the wheels. Additional gains are attainable when pairing this exhaust with PPE headers and our ECU tune, or even our 670hp Supercharger kit!
For a more recent RCF dyno testing results, please refer to the following News Article:http://blog.rr-racing.com/news/2022/01/13/dyno-testing-the-latest-mods-on-lexus-rcf/
Please watch the following video comparing our Borla options:
The following video compares loud and quiet modes on Lexus GSF (similar sound on Lexus RCF):
PPE Headers W/ EPA Catalytic Converters:
The PPE RCF/GSF Headers make a significant increase in flow compared to the stock manifolds. Tube lengths and diameters are increased coming together into a ported 4-1 parallel merge collector. Completely TIG welded construction with thick 16-gauge tubing for long lasting power gains.
Equipped with 4" inlet/outlet Gen 2 G-SPORT 400CPSI catalytic converters.
Please note that the headers do not come with manifold gaskets. For older cars replacing manifold gaskets may be necessary. We offer these as one of the options with this product. These headers do not require a re-location bracket.
- 4" inlet/outlet Gen 2 G-SPORT 400CPSI catalytic converters.Comes with optional RR Racing ECU Upgrade Tune package for increased power gain
- 3/8" thick head and outlet flanges
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel 16 gauge tubing
- 15 degree parallel merge collectors
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- Includes factory style outlet gaskets and optional engine gaskets
- Install instructions
- 1yr warranty
- RR-Racing recommends either doing ceramic coating or using 2" wide titanium heat insulation with these headers. We also recommend keeping the heat shield to insulate the starter when the headers are installed.