Please note that our ECU Upgrade Tune is available as an option with this product at a reduced price (not for 2017 model years). Tune price includes ECU return overnight shipping.
The PPE RCF/GSF Headers make a significant increase in flow compared to the stock manifolds. Tube lengths and diameters are increased coming together into a ported 4-1 parallel merge collector. Completely TIG welded construction with thick 16 gauge tubing for long lasting power gains.
According to our estimates PPE headers can make between 25 to 35 (40 to 48 with our tune) additional wheel horsepower .
Please note that the headers do not come with manifold gaskets. For older cars replacing manifold gaskets may be necessary. We offer these as one of the options with this product.
These headers do not require a re-location bracket.
- Comes with optional RR Racing ECU Upgrade Tune package for increase power gain
- 3/8" thick head and outlet flanges
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel 16 gauge tubing
- 15 degree parallel merge collectors
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- Includes factory style outlet gaskets and optional engine gaskets
- Install instructions
- 1yr warranty
- RR-Racing recommends either doing ceramic coating or using 2" wide titanium heat insulation with these headers. We also recommend keeping the heat shield to insulate the starter when the headers are installed.
Headers that are not equipped with factory catalysts and are for racing vehicles only (for vehicles not registered to be driven on the road). RR-Racing cannot ensure the applicability of manufacturer's or third-party warranties after performing this modification. Likewise, RR-Racing does not provide any warranty, written or implied, to the engine or drivetrain of your vehicle. By buying this product, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.