Please note that this product is available as an option with the ECU Upgrade Tune and as part of our Performance Upgrade Package that includes our Tuned Intake System!
If you are interested in ceramic coating, please contact us to discuss options.
RR Racing has been evaluating headers for Lexus IS-F for some time now. When finally choosing the headers to complement our ECU upgrade and supercharger for Lexus IS-F, we selected the best headers available on the market. The PPE ISF Headers make a significant increase in flow compared to the stock manifolds. Tube lengths and diameters are increased coming together into a ported 4-1 parallel merge collector. Completely TIG welded construction with thick 16 gauge tubing for long lasting power gains.
According to our estimates PPE headers can make about 30 additional wheel horsepower compared to OEM manifolds with removed catalysts. If you buy headers with the tune package, then you can expect total power gains (including an exhaust) of 60-70hp over stock! Please refer to our ECU upgrade tune product for recent estimates.
Please note that if you do not chose the ECU upgrade option package, then we can provide the RR Racing O2 simulator at no additional charge, but you need to select this option with your order.
Please note that the headers do not come with manifold gaskets. For older cars replacing manifold gaskets may be necessary. We offer these as one of the options with this product.
- Comes with optional RR Racing ECU Upgrade Tune package for increase power gain
- 3/8" thick head and outlet flanges
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel 16 gauge tubing
- 15 degree parallel merge collectors
- Runners are welded with Silicabronze at the head flange
- Porting at flanges
- Flat sanded head flanges
- Includes factory style outlet gaskets and optional engine gaskets
- May include an optional electronic O2 simulator for off-road/racing use only (when bought without ECU upgrade package)
- Installation instructions
- 1yr warranty
- RR-Racing recommends using 2" wide titanium heat insulation with these headers. We also recommend keeping the heat shield to insulate the starter when the headers are installed.
Headers are not equipped with factory catalysts and are for off road racing use only. RR-Racing cannot ensure the applicability of manufacturer's or third-party warranties after performing this modification. Likewise, RR-Racing does not provide any warranty, written or implied, to the engine or drivetrain of your vehicle. By buying this product, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.