We are excited to announce that after six months of testing, five track days, desert testing, and 9000+ miles of punishment and tuning, we are finally ready to release our IS-F Supercharger kit! Our goal for this kit was to maintain stock drivability and reliability, while creating smooth, seamless, and unrelenting supercar levels of power.
RR625 Kit Specifications:
- Power: For the base "RR625" kit, our customers can expect to make about 625hp, or 510-530whp (wheel horsepower on a Dynojet dyno, SAE correction) at approximately 7psi peak boost pressure, 93 pump gas, equipped with standard PPE headers and a standard 2.5” dual exhaust.
- Optional Power: Using our Stage 1 kit and tune, the power can be increased to 570whp -- approximately 670hp at the engine (see the Dyno chart in the photo catalog of this product)! With our Stage 2 kit, the power is increased to 615whp or 720hp at the crank. Finally, with our Stage 3 upgrade, you will get a whooping 650whp or 760hp at the crank! For more detail on stage 2 and 3, please refer to separate products under ISF Power Upgrades category.
Please consider the following:
- Tuned ECU: We have logged countless development hours perfecting our ECU tune for the ISF for ultimate reliability and drivability. No piggybacks or other BS! We have extensively developed the mapping of the stock ECU, modifying literally hundreds of maps and adding additional functionality to the fueling system that allows us to support up to 530whp without fuel system modifications.
- Supercharger: Rotrex Supercharger, c38-92 (largest Rotrex SC). Rotrex SC's are extremely efficient and quiet due to their planetary drive system which spins up to 90,000 rpm, much like a turbocharger.
- Dry Sump SC oiling system with Oil Cooler: Our system comes with an autonomous dry sump oiling system and oil cooler, so our system does not require plumbing oil lines to the engine, or adding any additional heat input to the engine’s cooling system.
- Dedicated Drive System: Rather than using the accessory belt to drive the SC, we designed a dedicated drive system that allows us to achieve the necessary belt tension for a reliable SC drive, without overstressing the alternator, water pump, and AC bearings.
- Custom Harmonic Crank Damper: There are some overpriced Japanese SC's on the market for the ISF/RCF that eliminate the factory harmonic damper crank pulley and replace it with a simple machined aluminum pulley. We find this simply unacceptable! Working in conjunction with ATI Performance, we developed a custom tuned harmonic damper than drives the SC belt. The ATI damper has been specially developed to dampen the harmonics of the 2UR-GSE engine at high horsepower levels for the ultimate in engine reliability.
- Billet Tensioner System: Most SC kits on the market use OEM belt tensioners, but we took that a step further by developing a billet belt tensioner that is both more reliable and is able to apply significantly higher belt tension than conventional off the shelf tensioners. For added reliability we use Gates Racing Kevlar drive belts and our own double bearing billet idler pulleys.
- Dual "Big Bubba" billet blow off Valves: We use not one, but TWO Turbosmart "Big Bubba" 2" blow off valves. Adequate venting is essential for SC responsiveness, reliability, and drivability.
- Custom Air/Air Intercooler: We use a large 4.5"x12"x10" intercooler core. These intercoolers are extremely high quality and are manufactured in the USA by Bell Intercoolers.
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Intake Tubing: All visible intake tubing is made from genuine twill weave carbon fiber for an amazing look and function!
Ordering and Pricing:
- We recommend to buy a boost gage. We offer a complete boost gage kit (also see our Gauges category) as an option with this product.
- We also recommend to buy our Air/Oil Separator (AOS) -- although not required for the supercharger. Please let us know if you don't have an AOS.
- The passenger side fog light either has to be removed or the back of it needs to be trimmed to fit the air intake lines. Soon we will offer an option to buy a specially modified fog light.
- During installation the bumper rail will have to be removed to fit the intercooler. It is possible to preserve portion of the rail on both sides with an opening for the intercooler.
- Customer who bought the OBD tune from us are eligible for credit -- please select the option Recalibration option and select Own Tune. Please also tell us what model year is your IS-F by selecting the appropriate option.
RR-Racing cannot ensure the applicability of manufacturer's or third-party warranties after performing this modification. Likewise, RR-Racing does not provide any warranty, written or implied, to the engine or drivetrain of your vehicle. We recommend to check the health of your engine before installing this product. Installing this product on a compromised engine, may result in an engine failure.
Additionally, certain features of this product such as removal of check engine light (CEL) triggers, modification of the front bumper, and other features may be illegal for road use. RR-Racing makes this product for vehicles used in racing and off-road purposes only. RR-Racing does not condone the removal of any emissions related device on vehicles used on public roads. RR Racing is not responsible for any accident caused by the use of our products -- our products are intended for off-road use solely at purchaser's risk. By buying this product, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.
Please note that with all our testing, the OBD flashing of Lexus's ECU is new. If you encounter problems during or after flashing, you may need to send us your ECU for re-flashing using our equipment.