Another exciting product from RR Racing! After almost a year of development and six months and over 8000 miles of punishing road and track tuning and testing, we are finally releasing our 3XX Supercharger kit for Lexus IS350/300 AWD Stage III. Our goal for our kit was to match the power to weight ratio of the top-of-the range Lexus RC-F, while creating reliable, smooth and seamless levels of power that elevate the IS300/350 into a completely different league of performance. Our Stage III kit for the 350 AWD exceeded this goal!
RR490 Stage III Kit Specifications:
- Power: For the "Stage III" kit, our customers can expect to make about 445 whp (wheel horsepower on a Dynojet dyno, STD correction) at approximately 9.0 to 10 psi peak boost pressure, Ethanol blend is required for Stage III, equipped with standard PPE headers and a standard 2.5” dual exhaust. Our Stage II kit makes about 410 whp SAE. Please note that we are shipping Stage II kits -- Stage III upgrade is available as an option.
Please refer to the Dyno charts below for RWD model (similar power is expected for AWD).
- Tuned ECU: We have logged countless development hours perfecting our ECU tune for the IS350 for ultimate reliability and drivability.
- Supplementary External Fuel computer:User tunable fuel control can be adjusted in real time. In the future this computer even allows us the option to increase injector size, and add true flex fuel control for e85 applications, something that is currently under development.
- Supercharger:Rotrex Supercharger, c38-92 (largest Rotrex SC). Rotrex SC's are extremely efficient and quiet due to their planetary drive system which spins up to 90,000 rpm, much like a turbocharger. The c38-92 will support up to 500+whp, depending on future staged upgrades we offer. No need to every upgrade your SC to make more power!
- Dry Sump SC oiling system with Oil Cooler: Our system comes with an autonomous dry sump oiling system and oil cooler, so our system does not require plumbing oil lines to the engine, or adding any additional heat input to the engine’s cooling system.
- Dedicated Drive System: Our system comes with an autonomous dry sump oiling system and oil cooler, so our system does not require plumbing oil lines to the engine, or adding any additional heat input to the engine’s cooling system.
- Dedicated Drive System:Rather than using the accessory belt to drive the SC, we designed a dedicated drive system that allows us to achieve the necessary belt tension for a reliable SC drive, without overstressing the alternator, water pump, and AC bearings.
- Automatic Tensioner System:No need to constantly adjust or tighten the SC belt, our automatic tensioner will maintain proper tension for the life of the belt.
- High Quality Turbosmart "Big Bubba" billet blow off Valve:Adequate venting is essential for SC responsiveness, reliability, and drivability, so rather than use a cheap plastic or miniature BOV, we went the extra mile and use a premium BOV.
- Custom Air/Air Intercooler: We use a large intercooler core, and manufacture our intercoolers in-house. These intercoolers are extremely high quality, and are capable of supporting up to 500+whp, so there is no need to ever upgrade!
- Quality and Warranty:As all our other products, this kit enjoys our well known stringent quality standards for product development, manufacturing and service backed by 1 year warranty on all other components supplied with your kit.
RR-Racing cannot ensure the applicability of manufacturer's or third-party warranties after performing this modification. Likewise, RR-Racing does not provide any warranty, written or implied, to the engine or drivetrain of your vehicle. We recommend to check the health of your engine before installing this product. Installing this product on a compromised engine, may result in an engine failure.
Additionally, certain modifications that could be done related to this product such as removal of check engine light (CEL) triggers, modification of the front bumper, and other features may be illegal for road use. RR-Racing makes these modifications for vehicles used in racing and off-road purposes only. RR-Racing does not condone the removal of any emissions related device on vehicles used on public roads. RR Racing is not responsible for any accident caused by the use of our products -- our products are intended for off-road use solely at purchaser's risk. By buying this product, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer.
Please note that with all our testing, the OBD flashing of Lexus's ECU is new. If you encounter problems during or after flashing, you may need to send us your ECU for re-flashing using our equipment.